Sunday, May 6, 2012

Review: Garnier Sleek & Shine Shampoo and Conditioner



Product Information from Garnier
Get the most intense smoothing yet from Sleek & Shine Shampoo and Conditioner.

Now it locks out frizz for a full 3 days, even in 97% humidity.

FORTIFIED FRUIT SCIENCE
Ultra-smoothing Argan Oil from Morocco
Apricot Oil

Did you know?
We're getting greener! New Eco-Fructis Bottle
New designed bottle made of PET, the most widely recycled plastic
Contains 30% recycled material


Product Review 
I love the scent of Garnier's Sleek & Shine Shampoo and Conditioner.  I'm partial to products that smell great while using them and then linger just a little bit, a light scent, nothing over heavy or overly obvious.

This product helped to create a smooth look to my hairstyle and provided the extra shine I needed to battle some of the dullness.  I also color my hair and this didn't strip away the color any faster than it normally fades out and helped to keep the softness and the shine in.  I will definitely keep using this product!

Reviewed by: Elizabeth
Product Received From: BzzAgent for Review  (BzzAgent sent a free sample in exchange for my opinion)

No comments:

Post a Comment