Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Review: Mentos Pure Fresh Gum


From Mentos
Mentos Pure Fresh Gum with green tea extracts purifies your breath and leaves you with an intense sensation of freshness in your mouth. It is also sugarfree.

Review
I've used Mentos Pure Fresh Gum before I received a pack for review and I always love it. The flip top container it comes in is easy to use and fits in my purse or the car cup holder easily. I love that it's in this container and prefer it over the "boxed" gums. It just feels like that makes it fresher to me and there is no wrapper to throw away as well.

The gum is also pretty strong compared to many other gums. It definitely cleans up bad breath after a meal and is great for dry mouth as well. I think it holds it's flavor for a pretty long time...I'm gonna have to time it one day. This is a gum that our whole family can agree on. Oh, bonus, living in Florida it can get quite hot in the car...stick or tab gum gets sticky over time, but not Mentos. The hard shell for the gum keeps it from melting!

Check out the Mentos website.

Reviewer: Jessica
Product Received From: Influenster Vox Box

No comments:

Post a Comment