Sunday, January 8, 2012

Review: Softsoap Coconut Scrub Bar Soap



Product Information
The gentle smoothing you love in a body wash, now available in bar form! Enriched with crushed coconut extract and gentle exfoliants to reveal soft, smooth skin. Lush tropical fragrance — no passport required.

Review
I’ve never tried Softsoap Bar Soap before (I’ve been a Dove girl for awhile now). I received the Softsoap Coconut Scrub Bar Soap to try out and review.  Apparently this is the same soap they offer in body wash form, but now in bar form. I really liked the scent of the Coconut Bar, more than I originally thought I would. It’s not too overwhelming, which I love. The little pieces of coconut provided some exfoliation, and again, it wasn’t too overwhelming. No ripping my skin off or rubbing it raw. After rinsing the soap away my skin was still left with a nice light scent and was soft to the touch. There is no squeaky clean rubbery feeling here, which I hate, just nicely moisturized clean skin. I’d definitely pick up this soap for future use. I really would like to try the Sweet Honeysuckle & Orange Peel version, it sounds good enough to eat! Ok – I’d try the Juice Pomegranate & Mango Infusions too. Yum.

Check out the Softsoap website.

Reviewer: Jessica
Product Received From: Influenster Vox Box

No comments:

Post a Comment