Sunday, January 1, 2012

Review: NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine

NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine

Product Information:
Straight from the city that never sleeps, NYC New York Color offers products with uptown style at down-to-earth prices, from $.99 - $4.99. The energy, style and color of New York City shines through the wide range of shades, textures and innovative products. NYC always delivers the most on-trend products & shades hot off the runway!

A beauty-editor favorite is Liquid Lipshine ($2.49). It has pure pigments that created a 3-D gloss effect. Vitamin E provides shine and a moisturizing feel. The formula is non-sticky, super shiny & soft. Available in 10 on-trend shades from neutral nudes, to berries & fuchsias. Start shopping for NYC at these stores nearest you: Walmart, Target, Rite Aid, CVS, Family Dollar, Duane Reade, Kmart, HEB, and others.  Visit newyorkcolor.com to check out all shades and fun products from New York Color!

Review:
I received the New York Color Liquid Lipshine in Nude York City (582) for review.  Upon opening the gloss I noticed the scent and I liked it immediately. As I was wearing the gloss I noticed the scent in the beginning, it was still pleasant and then later I either got used to the smell or it faded away. The Nude York City color is perfect for me. I am very pale and have pale lips as well and I look overly made up when they are too colorful. This was a nice neutral color that I could (and do) wear on a daily basis.

Many lipsticks are just too drying on me. This wasn’t the case with this Lipshine, it wasn’t drying at all and that is probably due to the fact that the gloss contains vitamin E which is moisturizing. The New York Color Liquid Lipshine has the most gloss I've ever seen from a liquid lip gloss. Seriously high gloss, I loved it. The only part I didn't like was that as it started to wear it got slightly tacky and I wouldn't want to be kissing anyone with lips like that! However it wasn’t a big enough deal for me to warrant not wearing it. I’m looking forward to trying other colors in the collection – they have 10 different shades and lots that I think will look good with my complexion. You can check them all out on NYC’s website.

Reviewer: Jessica
Received for review from: Influenster's VoxBox Program

No comments:

Post a Comment