Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Review: imPRESS Press-On Manicure

imPRESS Press-On Manicure Joy Ride

Product Information
  • 36 styles.
  • No drying time – The imPRESS Press-On Manicure delivers an instant salon-perfect manicure without the drying time of polish or nail glue.
  • Superior, lasting shine – An indestructible top coat that rivals the best salon gel polish.
  • Easy removal – Gently peel from sides or apply polish remover around the edges, wait 1 minute, then peel off.
  • Lasts up to a week – When applied properly imPRESS Press-On Manicure lasts up to a week while keeping nails protected.


Review
I haven't used press-on nails in ages and now I remember why. Yes, they were super easy to use. But most of the sizes in this container were too big for my fingers so I looked like I had a ghetto-fabulous manicure. I wouldn't have ever picked this color (Joy Ride, a fuchsia pink), but I gave the nails a try anyways. They were really uncomfortable and tight feeling on my fingers, I couldn't handle it for very long. I had no success peeling them off, so I'm inclined to believe that they will stay stuck on and last for a good while. Once I put the nails into nail polish remover, they came off in a few seconds.

Check out the website for Impress Manicure to see all of the colors and designs available.

Reviewer: Jessica
Product Received From: Influenster Vox Box

No comments:

Post a Comment