Friday, January 6, 2012

Review: Montagne Jeunesse Face Mask



Production Information from Montagne Jeunesse
Gently peel away dead skin with our amazing Passion Peel Off deep cleansing masque. Our Pomegranate and Passion Flower formula cleans, purifies and protects leaving your skin feeling fresh and radiant.

• Gluten Free
• Nut Derivative Free
• No Added Parabens

Review
I LOVED the scent of this face mask. I LOVED the feel of it on my skin. It was great the entire time I wore it. Other face masks have made my eyes burn or water with just being on my cheeks (never in the eye area). This mask was never irritating my eyes or my skin. It peeled off easily and didn't leave lots of tiny bits behind like some other peel off mask's do.

I really want to try the other versions of masks (there are peel off masks in Green Tea, Cucumber, Tropical and Lemon Zest along with other non-peel masks), but I think that the Passion Peel Off will become a mainstay in my facial skin care regime. My skin was left soft and smooth and no redness occurred from use.

Check out Montagne Jeunesse's website, Facebook page, Twitter page, and YouTube page.
Reviewer: Jessica
Product Received From: Influenster VoxBox for review

No comments:

Post a Comment